Fax or copy something
The library has a fax machine and a copier available to the public.
- Faxes will be both sent and received by the library.
- There is a flat fax one dollar fee for local or toll free numbers.
- For long-distance numbers, the cost is $1.00 per page with a $2.00 minimum charge. A 1-page fax will cost $2.00, 2 pages will cost $2.00, 3 pages will be $3.00, etc.
- To receive a fax is only $.25 per page.
- Please call the library for the phone number if you need a fax received.
- If you need a fax sent, the staff will send it for you.
- A copy machine is available for public use to produce black and white copies only. You can make the copies yourself or a staff member will assist you if needed.
- Copies are $.10 each. Double sided copies count as 2 pages.